We are looking for three planners early in their careers – two to join our Health, Education and Community team and one to join our High Rise and Commercial team.
Our Health, Education and Community team gets approvals for hospitals, consulting rooms, child care centres, schools, universities, sporting and recreation facilities. You can read more about our Health Education and Community Team here and/or call Simon Channon on 0433 563 225.
Our High Rise and Commercial team gets approvals for City and corridor apartments, mixed use developments, shopping centres, hotels and more. You can read more about our High Rise and Commercial Team here and/or call Chelsea Jurek on 0408 888 827.
You will enjoy:
- Facilitating and assessing development applications that have impact.
- Being busy, solving problems and making customers happy.
- Being part of a dynamic and expanding organisation with clear career pathways.
- Supportive leaders who have the vision to inspire and the experience to teach and support you.
- A great team environment that makes you feel valued.
Let’s meet and discuss your future with URPS.
Send a summary (less than a page) of why you think this role is for you by 12 October 2023.